- Title: 1611 +Root +Gapps
- Listed: 03/27/2016 9:40 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
7915 total views, 2 today
5 Total favorites
313 Total downloads
Lenovo K3 Note
Recommended Installation method:
Recovery mode (TWRP (184.108.40.206 or up) / CWM)
– NOTE –
* The updater-script is already edited, so you can directly flash it via recovery.
* You can dirty flash the rom over previous 1609 or 1610 official DEV rom.
But i recommend to do a clean install.
– Flashing Procedure –
* Download the rom zip file and "K3NOTE_MM_Patched_Boot_1608+.zip"
1. Boot in recovery (TWRP 3.0 recommended)
2. For a clean install, ADVANCED WIPE "System", "Data", "Cache" and "Dalvik cache" partitions. Otherwise skip this step.
3. Flash the rom file BUT don't reboot system yet.
4. Go back and Flash "K3NOTE_MM_Patched_Boot_1608+.zip"
5. Now DO NOT flash anything else. Reboot system and complete the setup wizard.
– Rooting –
Just download "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" and flash it in recovery.
– GAPPS –
- Download latest gapps from http://opengapps.org/ [ARM64, 6.0, PICO] )
- Go to recovery and flash the gapps zip, Reboot system.
- You will get a message "Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" as soon as boot up. Don't panic, press: Try to solve >> Clear Date >> Permissions >> (Allow all permissions)
- Go to Settings > App Manager > and for the following apps, Allow all permissions:
Google Play Store
Google Play Services
Google Contacts Sync
- Now Enable Internet if not yet done > Open play store > Sign in with your google account
- Done! You have working Gapps now!
* If you don't know how to flash custom recoveries in K3 note, here is a complete tutorial for you:
Installing custom recovery on K3 Note using SP Flash Tool (COMPLETE TUTORIAL):
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM