- Title: [6.0.1][STABLE]_Resurrection_Remix_5.7.1
- Listed: 07/27/2016 2:26 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0.1 cm 13.1 rr 5.7.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
326 total views, 2 today
2 Total favorites
30 Total downloads
Resurrection Remix MM for MT6582 is an aftermarket ROM based on CyanogenMod 13/Marshmallow with lots of customization and at the same time packing a punch of performance. This ROM was compiled by Ajit Guraya from source for MT6582, ported by Admin2 for Gionee m2.
1) My only request is that do not at any cost forget to give proper credits. All credits are mentioned below
2) It only takes a few minutes to steal the ROM but it will take you months to request the developers to start working on development again. Many devs stopped working and sharing their codes just because of kanging and I do not want that to happen again.
3) CM 13 could have become more stable till now if it weren’t for kangers who forced the devs to stop their work.
Ferhung – The man behind CM13 for MT6582
Fire855 – Another legend
Ajit Guraya – Compiled Resurrection Remix v5.7.1 for MT6582 from source and fixed camera !
port & bug fix : Admin2
Minh Quoc and Karim Gahgah – For video recording fix
Aniruddha Adhikary – For his amazing USSD Fix
Sergey Kochetkoff – For his amazing GPS fix
Team Roger That – Ajit Guraya, Diparth Shah, Pawan Diyal, Ashutosh Dubey, Waseem Maya, Ankit Bhatangar, Rohan Taneja, Vipul Jha, Pranav Reddy
Resurrection Remix Devs/Team – www.resurrectionremix.com
Required blobs (Really huge thanks) :
nofearnohappy, Varun Chitre, Ariafan, Vald.masti, Fire855, Alex
original post: www.mtkroms.com/2016/06/stable-resurrection-remix-570-for-mt6582.html
What’s Working :
Video recording in stock/snap camera is working with 1080P !
Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
auto rotation cm 13 bug , not much of a bother (should be fixed after next cm update )
no gapps included in rom
for gapps: forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/gapps-gapps-6-0-1-minimal-t3276606
or try open gapps : opengapps.org
generic method for flashing custom rom & gapps.
another download mirror for rom added
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM