- Title: A13 Chipset, T733 Mainboard v2.1, Dual Sim, Fully Working and Tested
- Listed: 09/11/2015 2:15 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
8354 total views, 2 today
2 Total favorites
3383 Total downloads
This is a stock firmware for any TABLET A13 Chipset, T733 Mainboard v2.1 Dual Sim
Instruction of Flashing this ROM.
Note: for Windows 8 – 10 user due to driver restriction. before doing all this step 1st you must disable driver enforcement.
This helpful site will guide you: http://www.isunshare.com/windows-8/how-to-disable-or-enable-driver-signature-enforcement-in-windows-8-and-8.1.html
1. Connect your tablet to PC using USB cable and when asking for a driver install it inside the livesuite package. make sure your tablet is fully turn off.
Note: if your tablet is brick or dead. (Black Screen) not turning on it means it has a corrupted firmware. flash it with this ROM
to know if it is bricked! try connecting it in your PC and turn your PC volume to MAX to hear if there is a sound notification when you are connecting the tablet. if there is no sound even pressing and holding the power button many times it means there is a serious problem with your mainboard, battery, usb cable or any other hardware.
2. Install the driver of your tablet. to know if you install the correct driver. go to your device manager > views > show hidden > look for your Universial Serial Bus Controller > USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_ete8) should be installed with no error. if error occurs try powering off your device again. sometimes the device is not turn off properly that's why your getting error like Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Requested Failed).
3. Extract the Livesuite package in any folder. when ask for driver installation when opening click yes or install it anyway. then livesuite interface will appear, > click NO when wizard starts. > disconnect your device and fully turn it off, > click Select Image then choose the ISO T733 firmware. connect your device again then you'll hear a notification sound 2 times that your device is ready to flash. when popup appears to format your device click always yes.
Now your done.
hope this help you fix your device if there is a problem or corrupted firmware. feel free to post or ask some questions thanks.
BTW: if camera is not working just google it for the driver I guess it is separated on the firmware just look for any site how to fix the cam and let me know it too thanks
Donate with PayPal to markro24
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM