- Title: acer liquid e2 v370
- Listed: 06/14/2014 6:43 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.3 CM
You must be logged for ROM download.
13065 total views, 1 today
4 Total favorites
847 Total downloads
Android 4.4.2 KitKat for acer liquid e2. Say thanks to @chrmhoffmann for compiling the first ever CM11 for MT6589.
ORGINAL THREAD: cm11 wiko starway
Please press thanks on chrmhoffmann's thread, he really did an awesome job!
CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors.
- SIM1 for phone calls (incoming/outgoing) and SMS, data (2g, 3g)
- Audio (microphone – now also outside phone calls, loudspeaker, headphones)
- most sensors (auto brightness seems to be broken, but sensor works)
- Wifi (not wifi direct)
- GPS (no A-GPS yet nor EPO assist files, so the fix can take a bit)
- candy crush, facebook and twitter
- 2nd sim card is a WIP (see 2nd post how to play with it)
- hw composer
- camera for taking pictures (not video)
- auto brihtness
- usb tethering
- wifi tethering
What doesn't work:
- 2nd sim card 3G switch, Dual SIM is a WIP, not fully there yet
- re-enable after flightmode broken
- camera for "movies" does not work
- (hw) video en/decoding not enabled
- bluetooth not available
- FM radio not available
- A-GPS does not work, GPS works though but slowish
- rest of MTK specifics (what?)
update version: CM11_07 V370
- auto brightness
- USB and WIFI tethering
- Better battery stats
- ffmpeg codecs
- kitkat 4.4.3 (sync'ed from CM)
old version cm11_06 v370
GAPPS: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps (download CM11 gapps)
Place the zip files in sdcard.
Reboot to recovery (Use TWRP).
Wipe data/factory reset.
Wipe dalvik Cache.
Install rom and gapps.
nb: – use mx player + custom decode armv7 neon to play video
CREDITS: @chrmhoffmann For bringing the first ever CM11 for an MT6589 device.
Donate with PayPal to Alexis123
Donate with YANDEX to Alexis123
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM