- Title: AllegroROM
- Listed: 02/27/2016 7:12 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
5509 total views, 11 today
7 Total favorites
The original aim of the series firmware AllegroROM is the most close to AOSP firmware with some useful features from CyanogenMod. In this time I'm doing a little experiment with a full porting of software part CyanogenMod the surest way – build from source. Again, this is an experiment, I portiou the whole "menagerie" alone, by himself not to follow, so it is very likely any bugs/crashes that will be slowly fixed. Give more buns CyanogenMod!
OS: Android 4.4.2
Base: official firmware S210
Languages: en, ru, ar, es, fr, in, ms, sr, th, uk, vi, zh. Red – main
Installed: Root (CM), Root shell, Busybox, support init.d
Google apps: Voice search, Calendar, Keyboard, Play Music, Chrome, Hangouts, Google Home
App Vibe: SCG (gallery/camera), FM radio, video player, voice recorder, compass – all with a dark Holo theme.
Boolean mode: Permissive (just a warning)
CD-ROM replaced with lightweight
Unlocked menu developer
Added additional sounds for ringtone, notification and alarm.
hosts for blocking ads from MVPS for June 4, 2014
Russian language by default and the time zone of Moscow (GMT+4)
Returned classic interface Holo
And now the most interesting – features and applications CyanogenMod:
Ported that doesn't require too much deep modification of the system framework. These apps replace the stock (valbowski):
SystemUI (blind, recents, etc.). Supported the main part of the settings:
* Status bar: set display clock, battery, signal indicators, styles, battery and signal indicator, brightness control, notifications, off my own thing.
* Quick settings: Quick access, auto Hide, Small tiles, customize tiles and their placement.
* Notification panel: Autohide, show tape (displays quick settings tiles, connected or not).
Keyguard (lock screen). Supported the main part of the settings:
* Display mode battery
* Customize shortcuts for the lock screen (up to 4 custom)
* The hardware buttons on lock screen
* Widgets (custom camera), the mode is "Expanded widgets".
Part of the functionality of the Button section:
* Setting menu items press the power button (Reboot, Screenshot, airplane Mode, Sound panel)
* Player controls (When screen is off, long press volume buttons switch tracks)
* Move cursor with volume buttons
* On/off sound volume (moved from the settings, sounds)
* The volume bar – single, expandable, expanded, don't show (moved from the settings, sounds)
* Playback control from the volume bar (its a modification, just setting in this section)
Experimental settings the Performance:
* Set up CPU (min/max frequency)
* Setup scheduler I/o
* Configure memory management
* Setting the display resolution
* Simplified graphics
On-screen navigation buttons (optionally included):
* Specifying the types and locations of buttons
* Quick menu on long click on "Home" and set its labels
The phone and Contacts. Because of the characteristics of stock ContactsProvider not supported "Favorites" on the homepage of the dialer and there is a minor glitch (see "Problems and shortcomings").
Email and Exchange
LockClock widget hours
Gallery2 – gallery (replaced libowsky). The camera remains stock.
Apollo – music player.
CMFileManager – file Manager.
Superuser is the app "Superuser" (CWM/CM). Integrated in settings like CM.
SetupWizard – setup wizard, part of CMAccount. Ported because Google "mage" flatly refused to work.
Other: VolumePanel, GlobalActions, SettingsProvider, a small piece of the framework for some features, a standalone application settings of CyanogenMod.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM