- Title: An411-S128v33m
- Listed: 10/07/2014 2:52 pm
- ROM Version: v.08 multilang
You must be logged for ROM download.
6204 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
503 Total downloads
Android 4.1.1. S128 v.3.3 mod
Surprisingly good version of the asian branch of ROM. Graphically and functionally took the good things from MIUI/Lewa ROM. I modified ROM, threw everything in Chinese and added translated texts (multilanguage), used my texts from ROM S113. Therefore, it is not translated everything (ROM S128 v3.3 has more texts than S113). ROM is ROOTed, GAPPS are installed from a separate file.
Languages support: Tieng Viet, some languages haven't translated all phrases, languages are from my S113 ROM, if you want help me with better translation.
Advantages / disadvantages:
- quick GPS fix (AGPS uses)
- ROM runs smoothly
- detailed system settings (eg. data monitor data in a not. bar, …)
- LED notification works well for Email, Gmail, Facebook, Talk, Hangouts, etc..
- multilanguage support (quality depends on the language)
- separate ringtone for each SIM
- built-in automatic brightness control works well
- localization according to GSM cell triangulation doesn't work (but this does not matter, because the GPS works decently)
1. Format SD card and place ZIP ROM and GAPPS on SD card
2. If you haven't it, install TWRP recovery (download link bellow), go to TWRP
3. First Wipe (select all options except SD card), then install ZIP ROM
-in TWRP click on Install button and choose ZIP file ROM
-drag button "Swipe to Confirm Flash" to install it
-click on button "Clear cache/dalvik"
-clicik on button "Reboot System"
4. System will restart – patience required – first boot takes a while
5. Go to Settings/Storage/Default write disk, click here to "SD Storage" and then "OK"
6. Phone restarts and boots up
7. Go to TWRP recovery again
8. Install GAPPS file and restart to System (phone)
9. Go to Settings/Language & input/Languages and choose system language
10. Turn off EPO in Settings/Location services/GPS EPO assistance (because EPO server is premanently overloaded)
11. Switch off Chinese texts in the Call list:
- click on Call icon
- click on icon in the right corner (looks like 4 squares)
- click on CallerLoc
- click on left button below the screen, select Setting, uncheck "Display number's location"
12. Done, use the phone
Donate with PayPal to rbarat
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM