- Title: And411 S113mod
- Listed: 10/02/2014 1:07 pm
- ROM Version: v.39 True multilang
You must be logged for ROM download.
34804 total views, 3 today
4 Total favorites
3030 Total downloads
ROM Android 4.1.1, the most stable ROM for P770, mod of original Lenovo ROM S113_130424 (was designed for Europe). This is probably the best workining ROM for P770, works without problems and shortcomings encountered in different custom ROM, phone goes smoothly without lags. The big advantage of this ROM is really very good battery life, ROOT is included, ROM contains Google apps, LED notification works, writing SMS also works in landscape mode and GPS fix is fast (considering options MTK6577 chip). The older version of the Android does not matter, differences compared to Android 4.2.2 are minimal. ROM is suitable for people who do not conform to errors an unoriginal custom ROM.
Max. Antutu rank: 9733
Languages support to v.16: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Czech, English, Slovak, Tieng Viet, Russian, Chinese
Languages support from v.17: Tieng Viet, some languages haven't translated all phrases, languages are from Foxtrot ROM, help with better translation, info bellow
My homepage (in slovak only): http://androidforum.cz/post769445.html#p769445
- New installation script
- Added Busybox
- Changes in build.prop
- Added multilanguage translations
- Discarded all chinesse apk
- Added automatic startup item in Settings
- Added Battery item in Settings
- Added "Engineer Mode Settings" in "Settings/Developer options"
- Added item Reboot/Recovery to Power button
- Added buttons for Call and SMS to Call details card
- Added Torch (bulb) to lockscreen
- Added download data stream monitor in the notification bar
- Unlock the screen into 4 pages
- Added sensitive modem V15_P15
- Change the display battery status - OGBatteryMod v2.1.0 - change battery style in Settings/Display/Battery Style
- Changed boot/shutdown animation
- Option to manually change the brightness in the notification bar (if auto mode is switch off)
- Infinity Engine for better performance in games
- Unlocked boot.img
- Added useful apks (can be uninstalled by default)
- Corrected some small errors of the original ROM
- Remove chinese/russian applications
- Add performance modifications
- Change default launcher
- Add Lenovo Power 1.6.7. apk
If you haven't good CWM (there is no Install choice) and your ROM is ROOTed use this instalation procedure:
1. Download file "recovery.img" (it's TWRP 184.108.40.206) http://d-h.st/UTJ,save it to the root directory on SD card
2. Install Mobile Uncle apk from Google Play and run it (ROOT required)
3. Choose "Recovery update", you will see file list on SD card, first is "recovery.img"
4. Pop up two choices, click 2x to OK:
5. Now you are in TWRP 2500
1. Format SD card and place ZIP ROM on SD card
2. If you haven't it, install TWRP recovery (see above), go to TWRP
3. First Wipe (select all options except SD card), then install ZIP ROM
-in TWRP click on Install button and choose ZIP file ROM
-drag button "Swipe to Confirm Flash" to install it
-click on button "Clear cache/dalvik"
-clicik on button "Reboot System"
4. System will restart – patience required – first boot takes a while
5. Go to Settings/Storage/default write disk, click here to "SD Storage" and then "OK"
6. Phone restarts and boots up
7. Done, using phone
8. To display the number of unread e-mails, SMS and missed calls on the corresponding icons, install this modified Tesla plugin for Nova Nova Launcher and in Nova settings turn it on - http://uloz.to/xSb37fQU/teslaunread-plugin-2-3-apk
9. To change battery style, click on icon Settings/Display/Battery Style
10. Setup well Lenovo Power apk (for better battery life)
If you do not know how to adjust it well, do NOT switch ON functions in Smart Settings of Lenovo Power 1.6.7. apk:
– Wake locklist
– Whitelist settings
– Manage whitelisted apps
11. Disable popup notification of Superuser application
12. Setup well set Lux Auto Brightness.apk:
- run icon Lux Dash
- in the window set up "Adjust" to "Dynamically", "Using profile" to "Day"
- now click on the icon looks like cog-wheel, select "Profile Editor"
- click on "Add" and enter the following values (first setup "Lux", enter number, then drag to set the brightness in %):
0 lux – 10% brightness
40 lux – 25% brightness
100 lux – 50% brightness
10000 lux – 99% brightness
- come back, select "Advanced", then click on "Light sample interpolation" and select "Cubic" (very important!)
- connect to internet
- enable GPS
- go to Developer options/Engineer mode settings/Location/Location Based Service
- go to folder "GPS" click on "Full", then click on "GPS (OFF)"
- wait to GPS Fix, about 30 sesond (maybe more)
- if you have GPS fix, close Engineer mode
- try GPS fix in GPS Test application
If you have in your phone an earlier version of this ROM (e.g. v.08), you can simply install a new version (e.g. v.11). It is not necessary to do full wipe (as is described above). In TWRP simply install new version, do Wipe Dalvik/Cache and restart to system. All your personal settings will retained.
Warning: Do not use GravityBox in this ROM, most settings not working well.
Memory repartition (optional):
Lenovo (as a most phones with Mediatek chipset) has normally very badly divided internal memory. This can be easily corrected by the repartition applications "anzhuo365.apk" http://d-h.st/ra0. Ideally reallocation of memory do immediately after installing ROMs, do not let them bother with the backup.
0. Make sure that you have installed TWRP recovery, link is above the download link ROM
1. Install apku "anzhuo365.apk" and run it
2. In the application, click the item "2.5 Гб внутр. Памяти, 80Мб SDСагd"
3. Then click on the "Загрузка в Rесоvегу", it throws you into TWRP recovery
4. In recovery click on the "Wipe" and uncheck all items except the SD card.
5. When deleting complete reinstall ZIP ROMs Android 4.2.2
6. Restart your phone should boot up
8. If after memory repartition the phone hangs on the Lenovo logo, start TWRP, first do factory reset (swipe button in Wipe menu), then wipe all (except SD card) and finally install ZIP ROM again.
9. Then phone will work normally.
Allocation of memory for each application possibilities "anzhuo365.apk":
1 Internal memory 770 MB, SD Card 1.5GB, system 769 MB, data 769 MB, cache 513 MB
2 Internal memory 1GB, SD Card 1.5GB, system 769 MB, data 1 GB, cache 256 MB
3 Internal memory 2GB, SD Card 0.6GB, system 769 MB, data 2GB, cache 256 MB
4 Internal memory 2.5GB, SD Card 80 MB, system 769 MB, data 2.5 GB, cache 256MB
5 Internal memory 2.7GB, SD Card 20MB, system 769 MB, data 2.7 B, cache 128 MB
How to set a custom mellodies:
Custom mellody for SMS notification
1. give e.g. MP3 file to folder "Notifications" on SD card.
2. Then set it in Settings/Audio profiles/General/Notifications
Custom mellody as Ringtone
1. give e.g. MP3 file to folder "Ringtones" on SD card
2. Then set it in in Settings/Audio profiles/General/Voice call ringtone
Custom mellody as Alarm clock
1. give e.g. MP3 file to folder "Alarms" on SD card
2. Then set it in icon Clock, choose Alarms, set alarm time and choose your melody
Help with better translation into other languages:
1. Download ZIP file "used_languages.zip", unpack it – link is above
2. Install text editor Notepad++ http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.6.3.html
(translate strictly in Notepad++ editor)
3. The best way to translate:
- setup phone to your language, e.g. Slovak
- If you see some english text in phone settings, use e.g. Total Commnder and find this text (you have to find text in files) in files form ZIP archive
- you will find location of english text in file name (e.g. strings.xml in folder values)
- find the same file in slovak folder (values-sk)
- copy full strings from english file to slovak file and translate it, e.g.
– do it for all english text which you found
6. If you will have translated files, send me it, I will prepare a new version of ROM
Donate with PayPal to rbarat
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM