- Title: AOSP Marshmallow Based For Coolpad Note 3(CP8676_I02)
- Listed: 06/18/2016 7:12 pm
- ROM Version: Marshmallow 6.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
1842 total views, 2 today
3 Total favorites
Presenting the AOSP marshmallow Rom For Coolpad Note 3 (CP8676_I02)
By Team Xtreme
What's working and features:
1. AOSP rom
3. Xposed working and pre-installed
4. Gapps included.
5. Camera working (Back cam-8mp and Front cam-5mp, no hanging and no greenish pics)
6. Great Battery Backup
7. Butter Smooth
8. Great Gaming Performance
9. Rest you explore
1. Vibration for touch capatative buttons not working(patch will be given soon)
2. Back camera is 8mp, not 13mp, but gives great shots with focus.
3. Fingerprint not working.
4. Smart Gestures not working.
5. Language Changes to Sim Language(Hindi) after every reboot, need to change it from settings>Language and input?language, after every reboot.
6. Rest you find and tell us, we will try to fix it.
Firstly you need to be on a custom twrp recovery.
1. Download the TWRP backup rom.
2. Extract the TWRP backup rom zip to internel/extrenal>TWRP>BACKUPS>CP8676_I02.
3. Now reboot to TWRP recovery.
4. Note: Make A twrp full rom backup as backup if something wents wrong.
5. Now select "Restore" option, select "select storage" and select the the storage where you have extracted the twrp backup of ASOPmm that is either internal or external and click on OK.
6. From "Select Package to restore" list select "2016-06-14–04-59-40_AOSP_MM_By_Team_Xtreme" option
7. In "Select Partitions to restore" list, select all partitions name, and then Swipe "Swipe to restore". wait for the backup to restore.
8. Select " Reboot"
Enjoy AOSP mm…………
Note: If you face low sound issue
1. Open "Dialer" and dial *#*#3646633#*#*.
2. Now you will enter "Engineering Mode"
3. Select "Hardware Testing" tab
4. Select Audio>LoudSpeaker Mode
5. In "Max Vol.0~160" change value to 160. and click "Set"
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM