- Title: AOSP ROM for Coolpad Note 3
- Listed: 03/17/2016 2:36 pm
- ROM Version: V2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1248 total views, 1 today
About Rom :
Author : Md Rajaul
Rom Verion : V2
Rom Type : AOSP
Rom Size : 551 MB
Features Of Rom :
- Very smooth
- Good battery backup
- Camera Fixed (8mb but click good quality pictures)
- FM fixed (earphone as well as speaker)
- Low sound fixed.
- Xposed and gravity box fully working.
- Ecco xlauncher for better looks and themes.
- SMS fixed (now no sms issue).
- Pre-rooted(If you install the ROM through Philz recovery)
- Better Responsiveness & Speed
- Fast browser
- Fixed distorted bootanimation
- Fixed distorted battery animation during Charge
- Fixed google play games download error and many more.
How to Install:
Use Philz recovery as it is slow but do works more accurately than other recoveries. In case of TWRP recovery use, you will have to flash superSU again to root it but no need in case of philz.
1.Reboot to recovery(Switch off phone and press power+Volume up button till recovery menu appears)
2.Take backup of your current ROM(Go to Backup and Restore,then select backup to /sdcard or backup to /storage/sdcard1)
3.Factory Reset(Go to wipe and format option and select factory reset,then yes-wipe all user data)
4.Wipe cache(Select Wipe Cache,then yes-wipe cache)
5.Wipe Dalvik Cache(Select wipe dalvik/art cache,then yes-wipe dalvik cache)
6.Wipe for new ROM install(Select Clean to Install a New ROM,then yes-wipe user data & system data)
7.Install ROM(Go back and select Install Zip,then select downloaded ROM zip file and install)
for video guide on ROM installation
After flashing ROM,reboot your phone,then reboot to recovery and flash this through recovery. Click Here to Download Gapps
Note:After Gapps flash first update Play store and other google apps.
After installation of Gapps through recovery,phone will be in boot logo and boot animation for 1-3 minutes,so keep patience.
Bugs: Fingerprint and smart gestures not working.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM