Phone: Lenovo A820
Android Open Source Project – ROM by dadi11
Supported languages: Multilanguage
* Fully customizable
* Many tweaks & optimizations
* init.d scripts
* Nova Launcher
* Radio without headphones
* Google apps
– Android L Keyboard
* CyanogenMod Calculator
* Color Themes
* Disabled animations by default (developer options)
* ViPER FX, Greenify
* Xposed Installer + Modules (uninstallable)
– Blurred System UI, Smooth progress bars & Tinted Status Bar
After installation, you should activate & configure for your own, all modules in Xposed Installer.
Or remove If you don't want them.
If you stuck at bootlogo – try Lite version instead of full or use THIS app first. It's probably because of too small system partition, so increase it.
My other roms: ColorOS | ProjectDoge | Sony Xperia C Port | PureXperia Z2 | Myriad ROM | LeWa OS | MIUIv5
Files were tested, and they all works.
You should do before installing this ROM:
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- mounts and storage>format /system
- advanced>wipe dalvik cache
in TWRP (184.108.40.206 recommended)
- wipe> wipe data/factory reset
- wipe> advanced wipe> check all except sdcard