- Title: Asus Zenfone 6 (Lollipop)
- Listed: 05/07/2015 6:08 pm
- ROM Version: Lollipop 5.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
4183 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
1. Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM
2. Install the ROM Manager on your Asus Zenfone 6 . Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery. You also can use ROM Installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
3. Connect your Asus Zenfone 6 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
4. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to back-up your information.
5. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Asus Zenfone 6 . As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Asus Zenfone 6 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Donate with PayPal to redminote
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM