- Title: ASUS Zenfone UI custom rom For Symphony w128
- Listed: 09/05/2015 4:25 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.2 (5.0)
You must be logged for ROM download.
1908 total views, 3 today
How to root and cwm symphony w128
1. go to settings-> Security-> enable Unknown sources.
2. go to about phone in in settings -> About phone -> tap on the build number several times to enable developer options
3. in settings-> Developer options -> enable Usb Debugging
4. Now download framaroot apk
5. install it
6. open and click Boromir exploit
7. voila ur phone is rooted.
8. now reboot to see super su in app drawer
7. check it using root checker app from play store.
Click here to download framaroot apk
Installing Clockworkmod Recovery on your symphony w128 means that you will be able to flash new custom ROMs on it. Without custom recovery you cannot flash new ROMs. Also, it should be installed on rooted devices. Clockworkmod Recovery can also be used to backup your entire ROM.
1. CWM recovery For w128 Download
2. MobileUncle tools Download
3. Rooted Phone
Step 1: Put downloaded recovery in root of external SD card. Don’t keep in any folder.
Step 2: Install Mobileuncle tools.
Step 3: Open Mobileuncle tools.
Step 4: If asked tap grant root permission.
Step 5: Open Recovery Update.
Step 6: Select the recovery which you want to flash.
Step 7: Tap OK to confirm flashing recovery.
Step 8: Tap OK to reboot to newly flashed recovery.
More W128 Custom Rom Site
Any Problem Contact: www.facebook.com/ryhan.ahamedakash
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM