- Title: Axioo Picopad Gea
- Listed: 06/26/2013 12:11 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 2.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
8338 total views, 1 today
8 Total favorites
ROM Axioo Picopad Gea – ROM Android 2.2.2
Official ROM Axioo Picopad Gea Version: FM6-3350-0-5025-A01
It’s compatible with ITE Touchscreen (Panjit Touchscreen)
No Gapps – No Rooted
Language support: English, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese
Thx to alvan For this Rom on XDA
Install ROM :
1. Install SUT, open the SUTLR_v1.8.2 (included in rar file)
2. Connect your Axioo Picopad/ tablet to Pc
To make sure the new ROM system stability…please do:
i. wipe dalvik cache; wipe battery stats (in advance CWM Mode)
ii. Do format:
Format/sdcard (data in SD Card will lost…make backup first)
Format/sd-ext (data in SD Card will lost…make backup first) – if needed.
iii. wipe cache partition
iv. wipe data/factory reset…..then restart to go to FTM Mode (so your device can be detected by your PC) (read below).
before installing the New ROM (in the ClockWorkMod Recovery mode).
3. Extract "FM6-3350-0-5025-A01 – Axioo Picopad Stock Rom" Rar file***
4. Follow the SUT instructions (the progress bar looks looping, it's ok…).
Seems the phone not connected… no worries…it's normal
a.just entering FTM mode by pressing power button and up or down volume button (not both) in the same time (hold it), the pull the reset button while you still do the previous instruction.
b. Or just entering CWMod mode…by pressing power button + up & down volume button in the same time (hold it), and pull reset button while you still do the previous instruction, your pad will be detected.
5. Keep patience…till finished and your device entering the bootscreen.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM