- Title: BASIC BLUE
- Listed: 01/17/2015 7:10 am
- ROM Version: 1.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
6798 total views, 1 today
382 Total downloads
Based on stock firmware 0502L049A (Android 4.4.2 Kitkat).
Different graphic style.
Fully deodexed and zipaligned ("priv-app" folder included).
Xposed Installer + Gravity Box and Viper4Android included.
Kingzone logo and bootanimation removed.
Stock launcher: air gestures and special functions working (or not working…) as in the stock firmware.
Original file manager replaced with a root-access/modify one.
Lots of things removed… just BASIC stuff… smooth and clean!
Several improvement tweaks running in the buid.prop.
1) move the downloaded zip file in your SDCard;
2) run the "TWRP Recovery", perform a factory reset-wipe, then install "Basic Blue.zip";
3) for guys who lost their IMEI after stock firmware installation via "SP Flashtool" and are experiencing "NVRAM warning: error 0×10" since then, just flash my attached fix immediately after the rom and everything will be alright; for all the others, go straight to point 4…
4) Reboot system: this first boot will take a couple of minutes, the second one as well (rom needs to set itself properly…).
People who had this "NVRAM issue", have to restore their IMEI again using "Mobileuncle Tools" (included).
Known bug: launcher crashes sometimes, after rebooting.
Tips after the installation:
1) Go to "Settings/About phone" and press 10 times the "Build Number: you'll get the Developer status…. wooow!!!
2) Back to "Settings/Security": flag "Unknown sources" and unflag "Verify apps".
3) SuperSU: go to setting and unflag "Mount namespace separation" to avoid issues when restoring apps using "Titanium Backup"; grant "Default access"and unflag "Re-authentication" are useful too.
4) File Manager: press menu top left and access "Settings"; flag "Root Explorer" and "Change System folders" to be able to modify anything in the system folders;
5) If you are addicted to "Xposed Framework", just flag the "Gravity Box" module and install/update the framework… that's all!
If you are satisfied with my rom and explainations, please offer me a coffee, thanks!
Donate with PayPal to zedbest
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM