- Title: Belorussian ROM B02 by Life
- Listed: 02/07/2015 9:27 pm
- ROM Version: V1.0.0 B02
You must be logged for ROM download.
1642 total views, 1 today
98 Total downloads
Instruction of ZTE GEEK SD card upgrade
The software version and pictures in this document are just for reference only. Please use ZTE handset support website provided version to download software, moreover, SD card upgrade only allows upgrade between the same version and from low version to high version.
1) Before you begin:
a) Please back up all user data of mobile phone, including Phonebook, Messages and so on;
b) Please make sure the mobile phone can be normally powered on. Otherwise it may cause downloading failure;
c) Take out SIM card and check whether update.zip of SD card is in accordance with to be upgraded mobile phone. Do not modify the file name and extension.
d) Check whether the battery power is enough (At least 2 cells), otherwise please charge the mobile phone until the battery power is enough.
2) Do not do other operations and do not take out battery by force during downloading.
3) The SD card upgrading process of GEEK will take 1-2 minutes, if the mobile phone cannot automatically reboot after 2 minutes, please upgrade the mobile phone again. If the mobile phone cannot be powered on, please operate with special method. If the special method is invalid, please contact ASC.
Ⅱ Steps of SD card upgrade
1. Download SD card upgrade package from ZTE website, change the file name to update.zip ，then copy the update.zip file to root directory of SD card.
2. Enter into file manager to check whether the files of SD card are normal. Click “File Manager–>External Sdcard–>update.zip”.
3. Check whether you can check the version, then click Home key to return to home screen and subsequently click “ Menu key–>System settings–> System updates –>Upgrade using package on SD card”.
4. Click “Upgrade using package on SD card”, if the software version has been in the SD card the mobile phone will prompt the message and remind you to back up your personal data before start upgrade. If there is no version software update file in root directory of External Sdcard, the mobile phone will prompt “Update package is not found, please check”.
5. Click “OK” after the mobile phone prompted the message (please choose Reserve user data while updating system) then the mobile phone automatically reboots and directly enters into SD card upgrade interface subsequently.
6. The mobile phone reboots again after finished upgrade, then upgrade is completed!
Situation: Sometimes, if your mobile phone has some problems and cannot be opened or enterinto Android OS, then the above method will be invalid for you. For this time, please use thespecial method below to update software.
1. Please refer to the above steps 1-2 and copy update.zip file into the root directory of SD card.
2. Please hold Volume up key and Power Key simultaneously.
3. The mobile phone enters into recovery mode.
4. Press Volume down key to choose “apply update from external storage”. Press power key to enter submenu. Press Volume down key to choose “update.zip”. Press power key tostart upgrade.
5. The update will be finished after a while.
6. The system of mobile phone returns to the screen automatically.
7. Press power key to reboot system.
1. For special method, please upgrade mobile phone in shutdown status.
2. For special method, if you cannot check the battery power, we would like to recommend you to charge your mobile phone for about 0.5~1 h before updating the mobile phone.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM