- Title: Bluebo B9500
- Listed: 11/29/2013 11:21 pm
- ROM Version: 4.2.2 vidok edition
You must be logged for ROM download.
8352 total views, 1 today
2105 Total downloads
There is my first ROM for Bluebo B9500.
I use two roms to do this
Then we need too this other ROM
With these roms i stored in two separated folders and copy from 2 the system.img, logo.bin, recovery.img and userdata.img to 1 and replace it
logo.bin is not necessary it's for mantain older logo.
recovery.img allow CWM recovery installed than in the 2, in 1 not has it.
system.img allow to has real RAM, and airgesture and many things…..
userdata.img allow to have the apps that we need not the chinesse one that has 2
With this i make the rom, but has a problem, the famous reverse flip screen, but only the screen, not the axis!!!
How to solve this,
with MKdroidtools and my build.prop (inside this post), or if you prefer change only ro.sf.hwrotation=0
For flash the ROM you need two apps, SP flash tool, and Mkdroidtools
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
Solve reversed screen:
- Copy inside MkDroidTools folder the build_prop_replace.txt and replace the older one, or rename to build_prop_replace_old.txt.
- Activate the usb debuging in telephone options -> developer options -> usb debugging or "Depuracion USB"
- MkDroidTools find your phone, if you see, its possible to root phone, so use root phone button to root the phone
- If the square turns green the phone is root. (Maybe you have to restart phone an re-root phone)
- In the other tab "root,backup,recovery" you have a build.prop button, press it and in the right you see the changed values.
- Restart phone and everything goes fine.
If you can't download the ROM directly, first flash the first one 1), and then my ROM with UPGRADE mode
If you have special hands and brick your phone, try to solve with this.
Note: Now i'm testing the rom and works fine, the only issue is the faked store available, shows 14GB instead 1GB.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM