- Title: boot pack for ZOPO C2/ZP980, C3, C7/ZP990
- Listed: 02/07/2016 2:55 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
9351 total views, 4 today
6 Total favorites
1376 Total downloads
I present to you extended pack of the kernel for KitKat based firmware for ZOPO C2/ZP980 C3, C7/990 phones.
All kernels taken from boot paolothlw8, mSH, dreamer7.
The collection of kernels with high probability will suit the majority of 4.4 KitKat firmware based on stock Android 4.4.
Similarly, suitable for the following firmware versions:
amarullz for the excellent app: Aroma Installer.
paolothlw8 for global opportunity just to install firmware on Android 4.4 KitKat.
mSH for compiled the kernel source, with the corrected settings for the proximity sensor.
dreamer7 for compiled the kernel source, with a lot of tweaks.
SergeyProl for config`s template for Aroma (got with him ModifyRom).
Dark Star for translation English Installation.
Creators, Administrators, Moderators, Curators forums china-iphone.ru and 4pda.ru for creating and maintaining a human-readable form of the above forums.
All forum users who gave advice.
Kernel modification description:
All kernels taken from boot paolothlw8, mSH and dreamer7.
For C3 is physically no modifications proximity sensors and rotation sensor, with any choice of settings of the sensors will be installed the default kernel.
In the name of kernel modifications present 5 unit:
1. The author of the kernel build
1.1. P - paolothlw8, The Italian master ,building for the first kernels Android 4.4 KitKat. Present all possible modifications.
1.2. M – mSH, Magician with china-iphone.ru forums, make us a kernels with a correct a proximity sensor (ALSPS). There are no modification: Alt and HD.
1.2. D - dreamer7, Developer with china-iphone.ru forums, make a kernels with a lot of tweaks. Present all possible modifications.
2. Phone model:
2.1. C2 – ZOPO C2 or ZOPO ZP980.
2.2. C3 – ZOPO C3.
2.3. C7 – ZOPO C7 or ZOPO ZP990.
3. Modification of the rotation sensor:
3.1. A – Default setting.
3.2. B – Should be selected if the A modification in landscape phone position – picture flipped upside down.
4. Modification of the proximity sensor:
4.1. Norm – Default setting.
4.2. ALSPS – Reconfigured sensor Norm respected mSH, to choose if Norm does bad work, but it works.
4.3. Alt – Alternative sensor, if selected Norm or ALSPS does not work just do.
5. Screen resolution:
5.1. FHD – Full HD (1280×1920) – phone screen native resolution.
5.2. HD – HD Ready (720×1280) – donor rom native resolution (reduce memory consuming, accelerate 3D application).
dreamer7 kernel build with a few advanced features:
- VM Dirty ratio tweaks
- Added frandom driver
- Faster NOATIME and NODIRATIME mounting flags
- Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased
- Compile vfp with neon
- Random: Entropy tweaks
- CPU governor added – ZZMOOVE (Default)
- New IO Schedulers added – ROW, ZEN, SIO (Default SIO – 1024)
- Intelli_plug driver (by @faux123) – An interesting thing which is now engaged in enabling and disabling cores (support profiles and some settings), also allows you to set the frequency in offscreen mode (754 instead of 1209 exhibited in the standard)
- Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm(by @faux123)
- added multi core saving mode
- Sweep2Wake, Sweep2Sleep – disabled at the kernel level
- F2FS support (yet in fact, it is necessary to build the kernel for recovery to install the system on this FS)
- O3 optimization when assembling + other optimizations
- support for workqueue power-efficient mode
- implement LoUIS API for cache maintenance ops
- update cpu_suspend code to use cache LoUIS operations
- shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff
- wireless: Increase scan entry expiration to fit new scan time
- flush L1 cache in cpu_die
- Bluetooth: Fix SSP acceptor just-works confirmation without MITM
- Bluetooth: fix possible info leak in bt_sock_recvmsg()
- various fixes in processing workqueue
- ALSA: pcm: fix fifo_size frame calculation
- fixes in the TCP subsystem
- new cpu governors: [pegasusq], intelliactive, sakuractive, nightmare, interactivex, lulzactiveq, smartassV2
- slightly corrected the intelliplug settings
and a lot of other patches …
Recommended application to configure the kernel features – Kernel Adiutor
This firmware is provided "as is". The author disclaims all related warranties, including all implied warranties of merchantability and compliance with the intended use.
The author shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect or induced by damages, and any damages for loss of use, loss of data or profit, under the action of the obligations, negligence or other malicious actions that occur without or in connection with the use or performance of this software.
If you want to share with friends this file, please post a link to this page, not the file itself.
Description of the installation process:
1. Recommended to install Recovery – TWRP 220.127.116.11.
2. Make full backup.
3. Copy the archive file of the kernel pack on the internal or external flash drive.
4. Install the kernel pack. The installation process in detail accompanied by a dialog menu and additional information.
Donate with PayPal to Vell
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM