- Title: C. Rom Mars V1 And6
- Listed: 03/28/2017 3:21 pm
- ROM Version: Android 6 V1
You must be logged for ROM download.
247 total views, 3 today
- Custom Rom Based Android 6 aosp (official firmware By Hanuma)
(Version For FLASHTOOL)
- Pre root with Busybox
GravityBox (must be activated after the 2" Step Attention Please …supersu must be installed first )
- Xstana Xposed modules for changing icons frm navigation bar and more..
must be activated after the 2" Step Attention Please …supersu must be installed first )
- new launcher add last nova 503 (must be upgraded to prime version)
- Recovery Cwm Touch By Ghost45
- New melodies added
- Dolby Digital
- New arrows inside with Xposed modules
- New tricks and Several apps
- SuperSu must be installed after installed the custom rom through flashtool.
How Install The Custom Rom V1
Download the new firmware.
Unzip the compressed file
Phone off without usb cable ….connected!
Run Flashtool version octa-core ….. select the file scatter,
and then check that all flags are selected
also check if in the menu in the top is selected firmware upgrade
and then push the button download (green arrow) in flashtool …… NOW ONLY CONNECT USB CABLE not before!
Wait for the end of the installation procedure of the firmware and eventually restart the phone!
This' whole simplified procedure for installing the original firmware.n progress…..
2) Step (Necessary)
This Step is to receive the right root at 100%
(in android 6 & 7 Chainfire have found one new exploit to receive right root correctly in one temporary partition .
for this moment i'm not able to save that partition and so probably in the V2 Custom rom probably will be)
1) reboot in android system after flashing process ..firmware in the step 1
2) So..copy in your exsternal SD card the file supersu xxx 2,79.zip
2) Restart the device in recovery (modded) run installing the compressed file and reboot in android system and you will find the supersu app and the right root .
Files to download :
Custom Rom V1 (Android 6)
But Firmware upgrade
to change type of android system
like android 6 to 7 or the contrary.
You will lost your IMEI number and you will receive too many problems!
Many Thanks to:
Socrate of course,The Admin of Needrom,
C3C076, Dearlynounou the autors of Xposed modules add on, and
Hanuma,Carliv,Chainfire,MegTheBest, Marsapa,Cleopatra81,Tao,Stahl and all my friends that collaborate with me..
Donate with PayPal to ghost45
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM