- Title: C2/ZP980 Based on stock android
- Listed: 05/21/2014 4:11 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 v2.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
112332 total views, 5 today
5 Total favorites
This rom should work on all ZP980 and C2. I think it will work on C3 as well, but had no confirmation of that.
Added sony walkman (There was no music app before)
Added nova launcher instead of the stock one
Added build.prop tweaks
Improved overall speed
Fixed many bugs that were present in v2.
Back to basics Felt like my previous versions weren't as good as it could be. So I decided to start over and went back to basics.
Hopefully everyone will enjoy it, I have uploaded new screenshots with this version as well.
It's just optimized, if you want something changed, use the included gravitybox/xposed installer app.
Other then those 2 apps, it's completely stock.
1. Sony display technology software
2. Build is optimized, Camera has been improved and videos + photos are better looking.
3. Ghost touches (If caused by software) are now less frequent.
4. Sony bravia engine for better looking videos and photos.
5. English supersu root
6.. Improved GPS, first fix might take awhile, but after that it should be quick as lightning with good accuracy.
7. Has all the google apps including gmail, play store, maps etc
I'm not someone thats really good with roms, so dont hold me responsible if something goes wrong, i'm just trying to help and making this rom avaible for wider public
If you want to flash custom roms, you'll have to root first, then install a recovery.
To root you can use the following tool: http://forum.zopomobileshop.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=877&extra=
After you've rooted:
1. Install the app Mobileuncle Tools from the google play store.
2. Download this recovery: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/zopo-c2-twrp-v1/ You'll get 1 file called recovery.img. Put this on your phones sdcard.
3. Go into the app Mobileuncle Tools and select Recovery update. Select the recovery.img you put on your phone earlier and press ok.
4. You've now flashed a custom recovery on your phone. Restart your phone.
5. Now you can enter recovery using Mobileuncle Tools app as well, just tap Into recovery mode.
6. If you're asked to give supersu/superuser rights in any of the above steps, allow it.
You can now install roms.
Alright here are the instructions to install this rom
1. Download any rom for your device that's .zip file extension
2. Put it on your phone's sd card
3. Use mobileuncle tools app to boot into recovery.
4. When you're in recovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik-cache and do a factory reset.
5. Press install in recovery and select the .zip file you downloaded.
6. Let it install, it will say when it's finished. first boot can take a few minutes.
If you want to backup data etc you can use an app like titanium backup.
Donate with PayPal to Tc662
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM