- Title: Cherry Cubix Cube
- Listed: 12/25/2015 3:54 am
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1086 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
a password for extraction: www.guidemehub.com
- Create a new folder in your desktop. Copy and extract all the files that you have downloaded into that folder.
- Connect your Android phone into the computer.
- Install the MT65xx USB driver for your Cubix Cube. I made a separate and detailed guide for that. For Windows 7 and older read “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 7” and for Windows 8 to the latest, read “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 8/8.1/10“. Come back when you’re done.
- So I am assuming that the USB driver has been successfully installed and your device is completely recognized by the computer. You can now unplug your phone from the computer and turn it off.
- Browse SP Flash Tool folder and run flash_tool.exe. If you are using Windows 7 or latest, you must run it as administrator.
- From the main screen of SP Flash tool, click scatter loading and navigate the MT6592_Android_scatter inside the stock ROM / firmware folder.
- After the files have been loaded, uncheck “Preloader.bin”.
- Under the scatter file option; select from the drop down menu from Download change it to firmware upgrade.
- Now click Download button.
- While holding volume up, connect your device into the computer without the battery. It will automatically start flashing once you see a progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash tool. A green check icon will appear when it finished. If it seems that nothing happened. repeat the process from step 6 but this time plug your android phone with the battery installed.
- In some case that you encountered BROM Error, don’t panic it only means that your CM Cubix Cube is not yet completely recognize, just wait for the driver installation to finish. Note you don’t need to install anything; it will automatically install since you already installed the required USB driver. Once the driver has completely installed. Remove your phone from the computer and repeat the process from Step 7. Make sure to plug it in the same USB port.
- Wait for the process to finish. You will see a green check icon upon successful flash operation.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM