- Title: Cherry Excalibur
- Listed: 12/25/2015 4:20 am
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
688 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
THINGS YOU NEED
- Windows Desktop or laptop.
- USB Cable (make sure it’s properly working)
- SP Flash tool v5.15
- MT65xx Preloader USB driver
FLASH CHERRY MOBILE EXCALIBUR STOCK ROM
- Create a folder in your desktop and place all the files that you have downloaded. Extract all the files either by using 7zip or Winrar.
- The first thing we are going to do is to install the USB driver.If you are using Windows 8 up to the latest, kindly disable the driver signature first then come back here. Connect your device into the computer. Browse the MT65xx Preloader Driver folder, choose your operating system version accordingly then install the DriverInstall.exe. Restart your computer if required.
- Disconnect your phone from PC by removing the USB Cable and turn it off.
- Open SP Flash tool folder, find flash_tool.exe and right click and run it as Administrator.
- From the main screen of SP Flash tool, click scatter-loading button and browse the Android_scatter inside the Cherry Mobile Excalibur folder that you’ve extracted earlier.
- Prepare the USB Cable, plug the USB cable into the computer but do not plug the other end in your Android phone. From SP Flash tool, click “Download“ button.
- Now while holding either volume up or down, you may now plug the other end of USB cable to your Android phone. Do not release the volume down until you see a red progress bar in SP flash tool.
- Whenever you see a yellow progress bar you can now release the volume down and wait for the process to finish. A green check icon will appear once done.
- In some case that you encountered BROM Error, don’t panic it only means that your Cherry Mobile Excalibur is not yet completely recognize, just wait for the driver installation to finish. Note you don’t need to install anything; it will automatically install since you already installed the required USB driver. Once the driver has completely installed. Remove your phone from the computer and repeat the process from Step 6. Make sure to plug it in the same USB port.
- Wait for the process to finish. You will see a green check icon upon successful flash operation.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM