- Title: Cherry Fuze
- Listed: 12/25/2015 11:50 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1214 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Things you need
- Windows desktop or laptop
- USB cable
- SP Flash tool v5.15 password: www.guidemehub.com
- MT65xx USB Preloader driver
For Cherry Mobile Fuze Stock ROM, choose the v4 first after you have successfully flashed the v4, you can now download the v5 or v6 and flash it through TWRP.
- Cherry Mobile Fuze v4 (SPFT)
- Cherry Mobile Fuze Stock ROM v5 (TWRP)
- Cherry Mobile Fuze Stock ROM v6 (TWRP)
FLASH CHERRY MOBILE FUZE STOCK ROM
- Create a new folder in your desktop, name it whatever you want. Copy all the files you have downloaded and extract using 7zip or Winrar.
- Install the MT65xx USB Preloader driver, I made an article with a detailed instruction how to install the MT65xx USB driver. For Windows 7 see “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 7” and for Windows 8 to the latest, see “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 8/8.1/10”. For some reason you will see an exclamation mark in device manager, just ignore that thing.
- Assuming that you have successfully installed the USB driver, you can now unplug your Cherry Mobile Fuze from the computer.
- Open SP Flash tool folder and find flash_tool.exe, right click and choose run as administrator.
- From the main menu of SP Flash tool, click scatter loading button and browse the scatter file from Cherry Mobile Fuze stock ROM folder.
- After the files have been loaded, click Download button
- Now turn off your Cherry Mobile Fuze, it must be completely turn off or better wait for 5 to 10 seconds once the screen has turned into black.
- Grab the USB cable and connect your Cherry Mobile Fuze into the computer. The computer will now recognize your device.
- After the computer has recognized your Cherry Mobile Fuze, you will see a progress bar from the SP Flash tool, it should be in the different color such as violet then yellow and so on. In some case that you encountered BROM Error, don’t panic it only means that your CM Fuze is not yet completely recognize, just wait for the driver installation to finish. Note you don’t need to install anything; it will automatically install since you already installed the required USB driver. Once the driver has completely installed. Remove your CM Fuze from the computer and repeat the process from Step 7. Make sure to plug it in the same USB port.
- The flashing process should start now. Wait it to finish. Once you see a green circle icon and a check inside it, you can now unplug your CM Fuze from the computer and turn it on.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM