- Title: Cherry Omega Aeon
- Listed: 12/25/2015 4:20 am
- ROM Version: 4.3
You must be logged for ROM download.
735 total views, 1 today
- Windows desktop or laptop
- USB Cable
- Card reader
- MT65xx USB Preloader driver
- Android Universal Flasher (AIO)
- TWRP Recovery
- Create a folder in your desktop and extract everything that you have downloaded.
- The first thing we are going to do is to install the USB driver, I made a separate guide for that, for Windows 7, see “Install MT65xx USB VCOM driver in Windows 7” and for Windows 8 to the latest, see “Install MT65xx USB VCOM driver in Windows 8/8.1/10“.
- Open the AIO Android Flasher, right click and choose run as administrator.
- Connect your device into the computer. After the computer has successfully recognized your device, hold your phone and go back into AIO Android Flasher, under AIO Flasher tab, from the Reboot Menu drop down, choose Fastboot Mode and click Reboot. See image below.
- When your device vibrates after its automatically restart, it means it is now in fastboot mode.
- Now from AIO flasher tab, Choose Recovery and click Select file then browse the TWRP recovery that you have downloaded earlier. See below image for your reference.
- After you have selected the file, it will automatically flash. Just wait for a second a navigate to console to see the log file when it’s done. You have now TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
CHERRY MOBILE OMEGA AEON STOCK ROM
- Assuming that your device is still connected into the computer, from AIO flasher click reboot.
- You can now remove the USB cable from a computer, also turn off your device by removing the battery and return it again but do not turn on.
- We’re going to boot it from recovery by holding the power button and volume up buttons at once for 10 seconds. You should see TWRP as your custom recovery.
- Tap the backup, while on the process do not let the screen time out.
- After the backup process, reboot your phone.
- Remove the SD card from your phone, Use a card reader and plug into computer
- Find the TWRP folder and browse the files until you see similar to the image below. It is not exactly similar but should contain one of the files on the below image. Delete all files.
- Navigate to the folder where you have saved the stock ROM or TWRP.zip if it is not yet extracted then extract it now.
- After the extraction, navigate the folders until you see these files.
- Place the files to the TWRP folder.
- Insert your SDcard on your computer. Boot it into recovery.
- Now we are going to restore, by tapping the Restore button, you will see a file name 1969-12-31–21-55-36 JLS36C or something like that then swipes restore.
- Reboot your phone.
- Congratulation your phone is in a good working condition again.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM