- Title: Chilapos
- Listed: 12/01/2014 6:28 am
- ROM Version: 4.4.2 (v2.2 G4S-20141113-154404)
You must be logged for ROM download.
79724 total views, 25 today
5 Total favorites
2573 Total downloads
Recently I developed a app named auctor for android, you can download mp3, movies, series etc etc. check it if you want in www.auctor.tv, its free.
- Install with sp flash tools and Fimware Upgrade Option
- Backup IMEI and Data
- Dont install it on a G4SL version, it's only for G4S version
- The rom update the firmware touch screen and has been created by the official rom stock since jiayu released android 4.4 kitkat, so if you downgrade to Android 4.2 version, the touch screen will be not calibrated and only will work with Android 4.4 and later versions, you will need use a custom kernel to work with 4.2 versions, the kernel is in the g4s needrom section too.
Chilapos v2.2 G4S-20141113-154404
- added gmail and google news and weather updated.
- fixed maps, google services, gmail etc, because I needed add some new lib files in system/lib.
Chilapos v2.1 G4S-20141113-154404
-it's the same as Chilapos v2 G4S-20141113-154404 but I changed the root tool with Kinguser, because SuperSu had some problems with the root permissions and the sdcard in the jiayu stock rom, for example, root explorer and mobile uncle could not show or have access to the sdcard when run it with root permissions.
Chilapos v2 G4S-20141113-154404
- Based on Official Stock Rom G4S-20141113-154404
- Don't have chinese apk
- Play store, google services, talkback, maps, tts and more updated.
- Added google keyboard last version.
- boot.img rooted and adb unsecure.
- system.img rooted with supersu v2.35 because the stock version dont have superuser as default.
- recovery.img modded with PhilZ Recovery
- Fixed gps and added extras in build prop to save battery without lose performance.
- Support all languages and english as default.
- Benchmark results with art: Antutu 5 32500, 3dmark 7050.
Donate with PayPal to juliotec
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM