- Title: CM 13 v4.0 (Unofficial)
- Listed: 01/18/2016 2:21 pm
- ROM Version: v4.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
5000 total views, 1 today
7 Total favorites
304 Total downloads
New (updated) Cyanogen Mod (CM) 13 for Lenovo S660. This ROM is from Russian forum. Author original is Zormax.
- You must know ecxactly what you are doing
- Do with your own risk (DWYOR). I will NOT responsible for any broken/bricked phones.
- This is UNOFFICIAL version. You must understand that this rom maybe will run unstable.
Feature(s) / Bug(s) that i've found :
1. (Feature) Only read your sdcard in file manager
2, (Feature) Only has russian + english language
2. (Bug) Camera can't use HDR
Note: i dont have tested other features. Test yourself ok
Updates the system from February 2016.
*Only can upgrade from lollipop, we can't immediately upgrade from stock S062 rom or older due to IMEI restore problem (Checked 04062016)
1. IMPORTANT Do backups
Note: Do not backup using mobileuncle tool. It will fail restroing IMEI
2. Go to recovery (i recommend use TWRP – Click if you dont have)
3. Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache
4. Turn off your phone, flash use flashtool with download mode
5. After flash turn on first (this will prevent internal memory bug -> about 1 GB)
6. Open developer option and enable advanced reboot. This feature will able to go to recovery faster.
7. Hold power button and choose recovery, apply gapps, supersu, xposed if have
Note: if you want to upgrade to v2 immediately then skip this steps, no need apply anything (waste of time).
8. Then in recovery do factory reset
If IMEI gone do restore from your backups in recovery and do factory reset again
1. Instal v1.0 first. If already using v1.0 skip to step 2
2. Go to recovery, do backups again, turn off phone (if already backup just skip this)
3. Flash use flashtool with download mode
4. After flash go to recovery immediately or turn on first to make sure system is ok
5. Apply gapps, supersu, xposed if you have
6. Wipe dalvik-cache only, reboot
7. If IMEI gone do restore from your backups in recovery. If still fail do factory reset again
NEW: v3.0 or v4.0
First time install:
- Just like the first version
Updating from earlier version:
1. Go to recovery, backup, turn off
2. Delete cache and data
3. Sew the flasher in download only
4. Start immediately in recovey, put Gapps, root and xposed (if have)
5. Do a wipe only Dalvik, done…
If you get CM File Manager error flash CM File Manager (Fix) trough recovery
Then everything will run nicely
Note: All steps is based on my experience.
Donate with PayPal to Asdian
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM