- Title: CM 13_Lenovo X3 Lite_Mod_MDSdev
- Listed: 11/27/2016 11:45 pm
- ROM Version: X3 Lite CM13 v.2 Mod by MDSdev 6.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
1336 total views, 5 today
5 Total favorites
141 Total downloads
For X3 Lite K51c78
You need to have installed android 6.0 X3 Lite K51c78 , unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed
The original Rom is created by Zormax for the A7010
But we wanted to make it work in our model the X3 Lite (K51c78), but we had the problem that we had no baseband, or we lost Imei, even when we managed to have it, with a factory reset we lost it again.
But after fighting with her and changing several things in the Boot, she has managed to adapt it to our model. There is no loss of imei.
Basically the Rom is the same, but with some changes:
The boot is patched
Modem is changed by the last of the K51c78 (X3 Lite)
Added Google Gapps.
Add MDSdev Extra Menu: Calibrate battery, Set CPU frequency, Cpu spy, App to record NFC cards, forum page, etc.)
Logo.bin start (thanks GAYAFON)
The Rom has higher performance in Antutu than Lenovo, according to the test.
It works NFC, fingerprint, has dual touch screen, led notifications.
Important: To install the Rum it is necessary to have Android 6.0 installed. If your version of android is 5.1, you need to install the stock 6.0 before.
It installs by means of TWRP 3.0.2-7 recovery, I leave you link:
* Download the rom and save it without decompressing in the phone memory or SD.
* Restart in recovery mode.
* We make all the wipe, less of the internal and external memory. If you want to make the internal wipe, then you have to save the rom in the SD.
* After wipe, we installed.
* Once finished, the terminal will restart itself
* On the first boot, we will have to put the Gmail account to start it, otherwise you will never leave the initial configuration.
It is no longer necessary to enter the account in the initial configuration.
- General optimization GUI
- Support for ISO DriveDroid (not tested)
- Support for ANT + (not tested)
- Update CM code for 11/21/2016
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM