- Title: CM12.1 for 6042D (Alcatel Flash)
- Listed: 11/26/2015 8:40 pm
- ROM Version: 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3083 total views, 1 today
4 Total favorites
I ported CM12.1 to Alcatel Flash.
It's very fast and smooth ROM
First release had bugs but I fixed most of them in current release
- Minor Network signal drops O.o If you call someone and put the loud speaker on, the network will be lost. Also after a call, you need to wait at least 30 seconds before making a new one; else, network signal will be lost.
- FM Radio (common cm12 problem for mtk)
- USSD (only for some network providers).
Internal Storage cannot be detected and cannot be read! (FIXED)
Camera error (FIXED)
USB Connection to Adb (FIXED)
- Everything else not in the bugs list (Wifi, Bluetooth, Audio etc).
- Make sure you have a Custom recovery installed, then boot to it
- Wipe data & factory reset
- Install from SD Card
Note: You need a Lollipop compatible custom recovery to install this ROM! I recommend one of my ported Custom recoveries such as this one http://www.needrom.com/download/phil…netouch-flash/
DON'T ASK WHY THE ROM DOES NOT BOOT OR INSTALL IF YOU DON'T USE THE SUGGESTED RECOVERY OR TWRP! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!
- If you don't like the softkeys (onscreen naviguation bars), you can disable them in build.prop by removing this line: qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 If such line doesn't exist, add it and set value to 1 i.e qemu.hw.mainkeys=1
- If your camera, Wi-Fi, Audio or RIL doesn't work, please enable "Developer Options", then go to developer options in settings; now enable "Advanced Reboot Menu". Now, just do a "Hot Reboot". Everything should work. If problem persists, comment below.
- If you have Alcatel Flash and you are stuck at "Android is starting", make sure you have got a working SD Card in the SD slot. If error still occurs, repartition your Internal storage so that you get at least 1GB System partition. Search Google for that. ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST IF YOU REPARTITION !!!.
- If fonts look smaller for you, edit build.prop file and find this line: ro.sf.lcd_density and set value to 320. Reboot.
* 26/11/2015 *
- Re-based the ROM (to CM12.1 Beta 6)
- Fixed camera
- Fixed Internal storage
- Fixed USB Connection to PC
- Fixed Xposed incompatibility
- Changed DPI to 300
- Soft keys added at start
- GApps added
* 23/11/2015 *
- Initial release
Credits & Thanks:
- Fire85 for his work for MT6592
- Ajit Guraya @ mtkroms.com (many thanks to him for tips and the base ROM). Please visit his blog and kinldy click on ads, it helps him
- M@nish123 for his great tutorial on porting MT6592 Cyanogen ROM
- My girlfriend for letting me use her phone to test.
DO NOT INSTALL XPOSED FRAMEWORK FOR CM12.1 ! ELSE, BOOTLOOP !!! (YOU CAN NOW INSTALL XPOSED IN THE SECOND RELEASE ROM. TESTED BY ME AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY).
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM