- Title: CM13 Zenfone 5&6
- Listed: 04/17/2016 4:36 am
- ROM Version: Android 6.0.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
2057 total views, 7 today
4 Total favorites
How to Install CyanogenMod 13 on Asus ZenFone 5 & 6:
1. Download system img and extract, boot.img, Gapps and ADB Tool
2. Install ADB Tool
3. Copy GApps to your SDCard and insert to ZenFone 5 & 6.
4. Create New folder and Place CyanogenMod 13 ROM and Boot img there (systemCM13.020160403EXPERIMENTAL.img and bootCM13.0 20160403.img)
5. Turn Off your device.
6. Reboot into bootloder using Power + Volume UP button.
7. Once device in bootloder mode, Connect device with PC using data cable.
8. In the ROM folder, Open Windows Commend by Pressing Shift key + right click of the mouse and select the open command here.
9. Type at CMD (hit enter after each line)
fastboot erase data fastboot erase system fastboot erase cache
fastboot flash recovery twrpzf6.img fastboot flash boot boot-20160406+1.img fastboot flash system systemCM-13.0-20160406.img
10. Turn Off your device
11. Reboot into bootloder using Power + Volume UP button and open recovery
12. Select install zip and browse the GApps zip file that you copied and flash it.
13. Once it flashed, you should format ( NOT WIPE ) and cache data in TWRP.
14. Restart the device and enjoy CM13 on your Zenfone.
Source: XDA by dgadelha
Thank you for:
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM