- Title: **crDroid 4.4.4** [Unofficial][ZOPO C2]
- Listed: 01/13/2015 9:35 am
- ROM Version: KitKat 4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
8178 total views, 1 today
I did not create this ROM, but I found it recently on XDA.
You need AT LEAST TWRP 126.96.36.199, but 188.8.131.52 is preferable.
You can get it here: http://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-2-7-1-0-kk-ready/
Download the file labelled: Recovery184.108.40.206kk_980
Follow the directions in that thread to install it..
I have found a few bugs, but one is particular to my phone it seems.
Here is a log of my testing so far:
1. System freezes are related to the dynamic system bars setting, and more specifically the transparent Navigation Bar.
Once I set that specific setting, I get hard freezing of my phone and I have to take out the battery to resolve the issue.
1a. Using Apex/Nova launchers and not touching dynamic system bars in Settings, is the most stable config.
2. I dont know if this is usual for a CM rom, but if I plug the power/USB cable into the phone when it is unpowered, phone starts up automatically and shuts down once I take it out.
3. I dont think it likes GSAM battery monitor. SystemUI issues after installing GSAM…
4. Still no 3G for me (I have done numerous reinstalls). But it works for the ROM creater. He has screenshot to prove it.
5. Clicking on "Wake Lock Blocking" in Advanced in settings menu causes a hard restart of the phone.
I am posting it here for others to try it.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM