- Title: Cubot GT72+ Rooted ROM + TWRP Recovery
- Listed: 05/29/2015 2:32 am
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.2 ROOTED
You must be logged for ROM download.
3091 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
629 Total downloads
First of all thank you user SoCr@Te for your stock ROM as it allowed me to recover my phone back. After bricking my phone trying to find a root solution his ROM got me back in action and was able to reach the goal and fully root my phone. His files where the base for this research. Thanks again, friend.
Please respect my work and give credit where its due. There was a lot of time of research and trial and error involved.
- ONLY FOR MTK6572 Platform
- Cubot GT72+ rooted ROM 4.4.2 (version CUBOT_4011_S135MWI_CQ01_V0.4.819 – hongyu72_cwet_71_kk)
- TWRP recovery installed (touch based)
- Google apps: Rooted
- SuperSU manager 1.86 + Root explorer installed
- NOTICE: If you Factory Reset after flashing ROM, language will be in Russian. You can easily change language in Settings. Both IMEI will be blank (Factory Reset will wipe NVRAM); you can use MTK Engineer Mode program to restore your own IMEIs.Use only your OWN IMEIs as it is highly illegal on most countries to do so. I take no responsability for misuse/abuse of the following information.
* PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE INSTALLED ALL THE PROPER DRIVERS BEFOREHAND *
- Unpack SP_Flash_Tools archive, and open the Flash_tool.exe program
- Select DOWNLOAD tab and press the Scatter Loading Button.
- Select the MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in ROM folder
- Wait for file to be added into Flash Tool. By default all partitions will be checked and mode will be Download Only.
- Go to Options-> Option->Choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
-Go to Options-> Option->Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed and Battery as Auto-Detect
- Turn off your phone and remove battery (do not plug USB cable in the computer yet)
- If you wish to keep your current preloader, be sure to uncheck it from the check box, otherwise leave it as is.
- Press F9 (hit Download button) OR if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow colors.
- A circle with a check will appear on screen when all is done.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on
- Phone is now rooted. Enjoy!!
* Please don't forget to rate my ROM.Thanks *
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM