- Title: Cubot one Xperia C
- Listed: 01/05/2014 9:47 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
11938 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
1743 Total downloads
1. Download zip and put in your sdcard
2. Boot into recovery
3. Wipe data/ cache (a Must)
4. Select install zip and choose the zip file and flash
5. 1st boot take a while so don't panic
What are working:
Better sound quality ( I think but you may think not) – You can use unclemobile app to adjust the audio settings
GPS – Flawless
Camera – The best I have seen for Cubot one roms so far
Dual simcard — work well good call quality -
Wifi — flawless
3G — flawless
Bluetooth – haven't really tested it but it turns on so I will think it is working
Display – all icons are really clear
plenty of different themes
Home, menu, and back key work well
1. Home, menu, and back key work well – doesn't not light up in the dark so you cannot see them ( not a big issue)
2. Dual sims app does not have 'Always ask option' which mean you have to set up a default sim your calls will be made from
3. No reboot option on the power menu only power off option
4. Menu option does not work directly from home screen, you have to go into app launcher before it starts to work.
These are small issues they don't have too much bearing on the daily use of the phone. Please feel free to report any more bugs found, I will try to fix them when I get time.
if you want advance power menu, you can download app called xposed installer (google it), try version 2.4.1 don't update it and then install advance power option within the app, give it permission and reboot. Then reboot option should come on the power option with few more.
Xperia C for Cubot One
Donate with PayPal to androidia
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM