- Title: CUSTOM ROM MOD CUBOT X9 (basada en V07)
- Listed: 01/20/2015 2:16 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
13879 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
CUSTOM MOD ROM CUBOT X9 (based V07) by MANOWARACERO
VISIT OUR FORUM: http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/custom-rom-mod-cubot-x9-basada-en-v07-de-09-01-15-por-manowaracero.92105/
WARN that installing this ROM and any of the published around the dual sim mobile forum is at your own risk. I assume no liability.
- Based Android 4.4.4 ROM for CUBOT Kit Kat X9 (V07 of 01/09/2015)
- Rooteada with SuperSU 2.40
- Including Google Apps and updated
- Removed unnecessary applications considered.
- Lock updated listings.
- GPS optimized for Spain.
- Improved geolocation using wireless data network or network.
- Increased speed transition windows (more fluid)
- Added changes to increase performance.
- Correction system date format.
- Added sounds for alarms, notifications and ringtones call.
- Source system font: Cabin
- Updates on translation into Spanish / Castilian (Control Permit, Settings, Control gestures, etc.).
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS IN THE ROM:
- Google Apps essential, including Play Store 5.1.11
- Chrome Web Browser (replaces default web browser)
- Rebooter 1.3 (allows reboot, reboot into recovery and off).
- X-plore: Manager-File Manager (with access to ROOT)
IMPORTANT: You must have the TWRP Recovery installed on the Cubot X9 (click here to see what is installed on the Cubot X9).
1. Download the ROM and copy it to the internal SD storage (phone) or external SD.
2. Start the Cubot X9 in Recovery Mode.
3. Backup Current ROM on your mobile (enter "BACKUP" option).
4. Go to the "WIPE" option and select: Data Wipe, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache.
5. Access the "INSTALL" option and look for the ROM in the place where you have saved, internal or external SD SD and swipe right to begin the installation.
6. Click on "REBOOT" to restart the Cubot X9.
Note: The first boot takes a little longer than usual.
Donate with PayPal to MANOWARACERO
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM