- Title: MLAIS MX28+ CWM Recovery
- Listed: 04/16/2015 6:16 am
- ROM Version: v5.5
You must be logged for ROM download.
1940 total views, 1 today
131 Total downloads
Just a simple cwm recovery tool for your Mlais Mx28+.
It might work with Sesonn N9700 and MHP N9700 and also Elephone P7 Mini.
All of these have the same Kernel.
It was made with XDA user's "rua1" MTK AutoMade tool.
Works like a charm.
You can use one of two methods.
1- You can copy and paste the recovery.img to the sdcard1 or 2 and then use mobileuncle tools to install the .img file. (Needs Root for it to work).
2- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
(I prefer SP Tools v3 because is way more stable than v5.)
- Select a the MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !.
Reboot your phone with either methods and voilá! New recovery!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM