- Title: CyanogenMod 11 [Lenovo A536]
- Listed: 06/22/2015 2:05 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
7623 total views, 3 today
4 Total favorites
Thanks a lot for Nameless Porting Team for giving me this opportunity to make this ROM.
- Obtain a ROM of your choice, many can be found in your devices development forum on XDA Forums or a alternate android development site.
- Once you have downloaded the ROM File, mount your phone's SD card and copy there the .zip file.
- Power off the device and then boot up to recovery, it is different per device. If you are unsure how to boot up to your Android device's recovery menu then look it up in your device page in this wiki, the forums or other tutorials on your device.
- In your phone's custom recovery bootloader, locate the menu options which allow you to wipe the phone. Whenever changing roms, it is a good idea to make a Nandroid or BART backup first, then wipe Data/Factory and Dalvik-Cache, OR, in the case of 4Ext Recovery Touch users, you can do a standard full wipe in one click: go to WIPE / FORMAT > Format all partitions EXCEPT SD Card, before flashing the new ROM, or if the ROM you want to flash comes with an Aroma Installer, you can do the standard fullwipe in Aroma as it usually comes with that option before proceeding with the installation.
- Once your phone has been wiped, go back up to the root of the menu and select 'Flash Zip from SD Card' (the text may be different in your Recovery).
- Locate the ROM .Zip file you wish to flash.
- Confirm the flash by following the on-screen instructions (i.e.: pressing the trackball, pressing the call button, etc.)
- If no errors arise during the flashing process then the ROM flash was successful. Reboot the device.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM