You may have already downloaded the zip file from the link above and copied the zip file in SD card. Restart your device in Cwm recovery and make a backup of your device.
Then always from Cwm perform a full wipe:
1. Download the. Zip file and dump the firmware to the memory card.
2. Loaded in Recovery
3. Making wipes:
1) Wipe Data Factory Reset
2) Wipe cache partition
3) Mounts and storage -> format system
4) Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
5) Select Install / Instal zip from SD
6) Choose. Zip firmware file and wait for the end of the process.
7) Boot the system is ready.
gapps included – rooted
Torch added, Music Player replaced, fmradio replaced, calendar replaced vs…