- Title: 4.4.2 KitKat&AMIGO 4.4.4 update
- Listed: 01/21/2015 2:25 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2 &4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
9131 total views, 2 today
1 Total favorites
Good news! Official Android 4.4 KitKat update is now available for Gionee Elife E3. Here's how you can upgrade your Gionee Elife E3 to KitKat.
1.Android Driver (must)
2.SP Flash Tool (must)
Your data will not be lost however, we would advise you to take a backup before proceeding to the following steps.
1.Make sure you have downloaded the Android Driver and SP Flash Tool.
2.Download the Firmware for your Gionee Elife E3.
3.Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
4.Open “Android Driver Install” and double click on “AutoRun_Install”
5.If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
6.Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool” application file
7. Select “Scatter-loading” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “
MT6589_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder named
E3_KK_0102_T8072 as shown below.
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade” option on the top as shown below.
10. Connect your Elife E3 with the USB cable provided by “Gionee”, make sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with more 50% battery backup.
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
12. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch
the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device again.
Congratulations! You are now using KitKat on E3!
THANKS FOR VISITING
Donate with PayPal to mahesh12324
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM