- Title: Elife E3 Kitkat Update
- Listed: 11/08/2014 2:13 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
12829 total views, 5 today
1 Total favorites
- Make sure you have downloaded the Android Driver and SP Flash Tool.
- Download the Firmware for your Gionee Elife E3.
- Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
- Open “Android Driver Install” and double click on “AutoRun_Install”
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
- Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool” application file.
- Select “Scatter-loading” option on the tool.
- Select file named “
MT6589_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder named
E3_KK_0102_T8072 as shown below.
- Click on “Firmware-Upgrade” option on the top as shown below.
- Connect your Elife E3 with the USB cable provided by “Gionee”, make sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with more 50% battery backup.
- The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
- The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
- Disconnect device and switch on your device again.
Congratulations! You are now using KitKat on E3!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM