- Title: Essefour v3 NO.1 S6 MULTI
- Listed: 12/28/2013 3:57 pm
- ROM Version: Rom Android 4.2.2.
You must be logged for ROM download.
14579 total views, 1 today
1566 Total downloads
This is a phone a little " mangy " with regard to the management of the LED for notifications and for the management of the proximity sensor …….. , and because here we are talking about porting a rom and not some graphical editing the original firmware (slow and buggy ), and then to run the LED is that the proximity sensor we have had to implement apps that allow us to take advantage of these features, but I must also give you another news that someone will like and not someone else ………….. you will lose the functions of AIRGESTURE and SMARTPAUSE ( I used a few days I just get the cell and then I disabled ……. you …. beautiful …….. but I do not find this great utility ……. )
The most important changes are these:
- Deodexed Zipalign and the apk .
- SuperSu and Busybox already installed .
- With integrated unlock tethering settings , change fonts , led ( LEDBlinker ) and proximity sensor .
- Replaced the camera .
- Alarm Clock and replaced .
- System firmware ( system / etc ) derived from miui .
- New gps.conf .
- New IP call dialer function and display in SIM1/SIM2 incoming call. (Which even that was not offered by fimrw . Orig . )
- Magazines driver libraries .
- Magazines, libraries and drivers torch ( flashlight now makes a light as it should be ) .
- Inserted recovery touch and logo.bin (or more splahscreen as you like to call it ! ) Of galaxy s4 and bootanimation with sound samzung . .
- QuickMenu enriched with new entries.
- Added Advanced Settings menu (Settings -> Developer options -> advanced settings) .
The new Advanced Settings menu encompasses more freely selectable options such as:
- Changes Lockscreen
- Change in Status Bar
- Changes Battery
- Display settings
- Volume setting
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Fix General
Lots of new settings in the advanced menu all 'inside of each item , but let me highlight :
- The possibility to set the desired color and transparency of the Statusbar , centering on the same clock and setting display / hide the battery icon .
Tell you all the changes made, it would be difficult to remember …… ! but I describe the most salient , First version of J.B. 4.2.2 . Real- S6 , another fundamental and important thing and naturalization of colors , the colors of the original firmware were saturated at ' similar indeed !
Significantly improved the wifi ( we made possible by software ….. next will work to ' antenna … ) , sim signal and data connection stable , excellent battery life ( I do a day and a half if we get stressed enough the cell I'm doing a full day ) , camera optimized settings of mpx photos you will not find more than 8 mpx , you ask ……. " and 12.6 mpx but ….. " and I say " do you believe are the 12.6 , but the royals 8 ! " GPS working perfectly ……… and then the rest of the improvements I hear you say !
Procedure for ' installation :
I assume that you have already made a dump of your original firmware.
Create a backup from recovery before installing the rom …… Neither I nor the forum we are responsible for malfunction of your device …. then operated only if you are sure of what you are doing !
For those who have Recovery Mod. Root permissions and follow from step 1 , for those who have already Recovery-mod and Root continue from step 4:
1 – Enable root permissions with mtkdroidtools 2.5.2 by going to the "root -backup- recovery" and click on superuser , follow the instructions on the screen and you're done .
2 – Download the recovery TOUCH here: http://www.telefoninostop.com/forum/showthread.php?4912-S6-Recovery-touch-by_iceman
3 – Install working recovery through flashtool "using the scatter that you have made at the time of DUMP ' or alternatively if your phone already has permission to Root MobileUncleTools downloaded from playstore , just copy the file" recovery.img "in sd phone (not in any folder ) , open MobileUncleTools and go to " recovery update" and select the file recovery.img istallatelo .
4 – Download the ROM and copy it to the microSD on your phone.
5 – If possible, fully charge the phone and reboot into Recovery mode .
6 – Carry out a factory reset wipe all data .
7 – Install the ROM.( Multi language )
8 – The first start-up and long enough ….. wait for the end of the loading .
For info how to set up "LedBlinker to turn off blue led " and "proximity sensor" with description and images go to the official thread here: http://www.telefoninostop.com/forum/showthread.php?4961-ROM-NO-1-S6-Essefour_V3_J-B-4-2-2&p=92223#post92223
Translation made with google translator
Donate with PayPal to pincopallo
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM