- Title: FreeMe OS 5.0 for LAVA IRIS FUEL 60
- Listed: 06/22/2015 2:19 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
4224 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
135 Total downloads
Update fix USB_OTG: After flashing USB_OTG_FIX.zip reboot and install usb otg helper (inside zip), open app and select mount then go to directory /storage/ or /mnt/ using root browser (install from playstore).
I finally present you the first Ported ROM for our LAVA IRIS FUEL60 -the FreeMe os 5.0. It's a very good one I've been using it for quite some time now.
Features of ROM:-
Cool FreeMe OS UI
Faster and snappier than stock rom
Better RAM management
cool boot animation
Based on Kitkat 4.4.4
Even better battery backup
and more interesting stuff>
I'm not responsible if your device gets bricked so follow the guide accurately and google for more knowledge.
1. Installed CTR/CWM recovery 6.0.5 for kitkat only I didn't try with other recovery (I've uploaded the same check my roms or search for same on needrom).
1. Place the rom freeme.zip and supersu.zip(optional) in your sdcard.
2. Boot to recovery and take nandroid backup of stock rom (very important)
3. Go to Wipe -> Preflash all i.e., format /data, /cache, /system, dalvik cache.
4. Go to Install zip -> select zip from sdcard0 -> freeme.zip and confirm flash (Install supersu.zip after first successful boot of the ROM).
5. Reboot phone. Wait for 3 – 5 min for first boot.
Make sure you take stock nandroid backup before flashing ROM. I strictly recommend to take a ROM Dump of your stock ROM using sp flash tool before proceeding to flash, google it.
BUGS: I wouldn't call this bugs coz they are ignorable
1. Camera shows max 8mp and not 10mp but the quality of the pic will remain same when compared to stock rom. Check yourself.
2. Stock launcher was lame so I included CLauncher -a better one with app drawer.
3. High resolution videos in MX player won't open but in other players it'll work. If phone hangs press and hold power button for 5-10 sec to restart.
4. Don't install Xposed framework coz it doesn't work it'll stuck at bootloop. Flash xposed_disabler.zip in any such case.
5. Tell me if you find any:)
Go ahead and enjoy folks. Feel free to contact me if your having problems.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM