- Title: Galaxy I747
- Listed: 01/24/2013 2:53 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 AOKP
You must be logged for ROM download.
1734 total views, 1 today
25 Total favorites
ROM Mobile SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 I747 - ROM Android 4.2.1 AOKP
AOKP Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean JB-MR1 Build 2 Features:
- General UI
- Custom boot animation
- Custom carrier label
- Notification background
- Statusbar brightness slider
- Recents RAM Bar & Kill All button
- Power menu options
- Boot animation picker enhancements
- Colorable clock views/widgets
- Customizable text color
- Volume wake & music controls
- Allow any kind & unlimited number of widgets (new)
- Option to hide initial page hints
- Start lockscreen with minimized challenge
- Longpress on minimized challenge to unlock
- Carousel animation
- Navigation Bar
- Fully customizable NavBar (buttons, color, transparency, widgets, etc.)
- Menu arrow keys while typing (new)
- Customizable NavBar Ring
- Colorable NavBar background
- Recents menu opens with lightning speed
- Battery indicator styles
- Clock styles
- Signal styles
- Statusbar transparency (new)
- Customizable Statusbar Toggles (new, based on Google’s tiles)
- Alternative signal layout (GB-style)
- New toggle: Sound state (ring/vib/silent)
- Mobile technology indicator reflects internet connection status
- Powerkey shutter
- Call statistics – Phone app / local menu
- LED Control
- Custom Vibrations
- Sound Settings
- Less frequent notification sounds
- Headphone action
- BT connect action
- Flip action
- Quiet Hours (CM)
- Disable safe headset volume warning (new)
- Themes support (multi-user support still buggy, use at your own risk)
- NFC Polling modes
Install ROM :
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Boot into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Up, Home and the Power button, continue to hold all three until the screen flashes, then release all buttons.[use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select].
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-2.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean ROM AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2 The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Donate with PayPal
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM