- Title: Galaxy N7102
- Listed: 08/02/2013 2:46 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.1.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
5311 total views, 3 today
9 Total favorites
ROM Mobile SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2 N7102 Dual Sim - ROM Android 4.1.2
- Properly streamlined, remove some not commonly used software and plug-ins
- All icons changed S4: browser, contacts, SMS, camera, gallery, Samsung shops, settings, video, calculator, voice recorder, clock, recently opened application interface, tw desktop music
- Ringtone to S4 (add your own favorite ringtone several IP), click sound, the sound hardware
- The bar to green battery, signal, WIFI, alarm clock, Bluetooth. Dropdown to opaque, adding features such as built lock screen
- Sina weather to LOGO, to blue transparent lock screen digital to blue
- To modify the hosts file, let the phone no longer push Adware
- Use your finger to unlock with ink effect
- SMS and calls attribution show
- Add some commonly used software and plug-ins, a key lock screen, shutdown restart, to billboards ink weather, UC and so on.
- Google to streamline support map, shops, maps second set.
- Speedy return phone call ends
- Font into English variety.
- Album Added Rotate button
- Cameras add sound switch
- Modify SMS Sender actual time
- The speed dial groups from 10 to 100 groups
- Merged group to the 1000 group of contacts 5
- Full multitasking
Gapps light include – Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together until the Samsung logo comes up, leave all three buttons for half a second and hold them again. You will see ClockworkMod recovery screen soon. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option.
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the Ang_N7102ZCDMD2.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM