- Title: Gravity Box
- Listed: 01/05/2016 2:10 pm
- ROM Version: Xpossed v79
You must be logged for ROM download.
3255 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
347 Total downloads
Instructions: How to install Xposed framework + GravityBox on the original ROM Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
On Lollipop Xpossed can not be installed as usual. I made this guide because many people do not know how to do it.
05.01.2016 Xpossed_Gravity_v4.rar - xposed-v79-sdk22-arm64.zip, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk, GravityBox_[LP]_5.3.4.apk (latest)
18.11.2015 Xpossed_Gravity_v3.rar - xposed-v78-sdk22-arm64.zip, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk, GravityBox_[LP]_5.3.2.apk
14.11.2015 Xpossed_Gravity_v2.rar - xposed-v75-sdk22-arm64.zip, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk, GravityBox_[LP]_5.3.2.apk
13.11.2015 Xpossed_Gravity.rar - xposed-v71-sdk22-arm64-by-romracer-20150816.zip, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk, GravityBox_[LP]_5.1.4.apk
1. make ROOT and install custom PhilZ recovery – installation instruction here:
2. in PC expand archive "Xpossed_Gravity_v4.rar", will get three files, move it to your phone
3. In phone in Settings/Security tick "Unknown sources"
4. Install application "XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk"
5. Turn off the phone
6. Go to recovery -> press and hold together keys Power and Volume+, until the black screen appears:
7. By pressining the "Volume+" set item "Recovery", then press "Volume-"
8. In Philz recovery, select "Install ZIP/Choose zip from /sdcard" and select the file "xposed-v79-sdk22-arm64.zip" Confirm Installation (Yes)
9. Now select "Go back" and "Reboot System Now"
10. First phone start will take longer, such a minute, nothing happens, then begins to accrue optimization counter, total phone boots up in 5 minutes.
11. Now install application "GravityBox_ [LP] _5.3.4.apk"
12. Start up "Xpossed Installer", open the tab "Modules" and tick GravityBox [LP]
13. Restart the phone
14. Run the application Gravity Box -> Allows you to individually adjust various Android system
15. Run Xpossed framework application, go to Download item and download and install actualizations or choose another modules. Do not forget restart the phone after a new module install/actualize.
For example: My settings: show battery percentage, adding more tiles in status bar, data monitor, switch off the backlight button (it is need to correctly working LED notifications)
If you want to upgrade Xposed framework:
- go to TWRP/PhilZ recovery
- install new version Xpossed
- click to Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- restart to phone
Projects web pages:
Xpossed framework http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
Gravity Box http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.ceco.lollipop.gravitybox
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM