- Title: Haier W910 Chunky Rom
- Listed: 01/17/2014 6:07 pm
- ROM Version: Chunky Rom 4.1.2 (Multilanguage)
You must be logged for ROM download.
16264 total views, 4 today
666 Total downloads
UPDATE 13/01/2014 (Build 1.1.5 FIX CAMERA/GALLERY/CHROME CRASH)
MD5 : eb391daa556c278d64e53d05c66e0aba
CRC32 : c480e2d1
What new? :
- Fix Camera Crash
- Fix Chrome Crash
- Update Launcher v.2.7 to v.2.8 (more options, faster and smooth)
- Full DEODEX
- Update Super User
- Minor fixes in build.prop (GSM range, WIFI range, GPU tweaks)
- Default browser : Chrome (newest)
- Xposed framewrok
- MinMinGuard (Xposed Mod : block commercial better than AdAware ) > LOOK
- Gravity Box 2.9.1 (Xposed Mod)
- Stock Camera 4.3 with Gallery
- Init.d support
- Honami Xperia Z Keyboard : Multilanguage (Default Keyboard)
PS. after flash you must turn ON Xposed Framework and choose mods in Xposed App. After that make reboot ;D
For all Haier W910 Users
My and Elbuit roms is tested by me, all roms work on my phone about few days or week. If you have problem with flash roms or have some errors after flash it's probably have problem with your phone. Not happening always but never know.
Ok but if you have problem after flash or you cant flash new rom :
- change microSD Card : Haier have problem with some card specially Class 10, some card from Kingston or GoodRam dont work or have weird errors when you flash new rom.
- dont use 32Gb card to flash
- 16Gb Class 4 card always work (i have 16Gb Class 4 GoodRam and works perfectly)
- make Wipe Cache and Wipe Data/Factory Reset before flash new rom
- dont Unzip an Zip again rom before flash (All my roms are SIGNED and when you make this you loose SIGNED)
- dont add Apps to rom using Zip/Rar/7zip/FreeArc etc. if you want to modded look how to mod on XDA-Developers forum.
- when you start to flash new rom check battery (70% minimum is recomended)
- after flash wait 1min to system install all apps in backround
- make BACKUP rom before Flash using ClockworkMod Recovey
But if you still have errors write it in comment i always Help.
See you soon guys & girls
1. Put file into SdCard
2. Run Recovery (Custom not orginal or chinese, only ClockworkMod)
3. Make a Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3. Make Wipe Cache
4. Install Zip from SdCard
5. Choose Zip
8. First Boot make a little longer than normal boot.
PS. After flash when you connect to Internet some app from google have update, so wait and update all.
if You like it buy me a coffee ;D (with PayPal) with coffee works better ;P
Best regards from Poland.
Donate with PayPal to bassrockers
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM