- Title: Haier W910 XperiaMod
- Listed: 03/24/2014 5:30 pm
- ROM Version: XperiaMod 4.1.2 (Full Multilanguage)
You must be logged for ROM download.
15454 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
1454 Total downloads
Hi again ;D
Today i have something diffrent.
My new CFW : XperiaMod for Haier W910
Update 2.0 – More Xperia
What Inside :
- New UI (GSM Signal, Wifi, Softkeys, etc…)
- New Googple Play Store v 4.6.16
- KitKat Camera and Gallery
- New Chrome
- Xperia Clock Widget
- System Clock from JB 4.2.2
- New ES File Manager
- Equalizer Pro +
- New Phone and Contacts App (test app tell me if have any problem)
- Xperia Honami Keyboard Multilanguage
- Emoticons Xperia Style in SMS from XperiaZ
Update 1.0.3 – Fix bug – Photo Editor in Gallery (Crash App)
What Inside :
- Newest Xperia Launcher 2.0.6b (for 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, Launcher from Xperia Z is unfortunely only for 4.2.2)
- Launcher allow updates
- Chronus Widget
- Chrome (default browser)
- Camera and Gallery from JB 4.3
- Lucky Patcher 3.9.5
- Notifyer Unread Count
- Xperia Album App
- Xperia Walkman App
- Xperia Walkman Widget
- Xperia Top Contacts Widget
- Xperia Z default wallpaper
- Xperia Custom Bootanimation
- Xperia Honami Keyboard
- 360 Mobile Safe (Awsome app : antyvirus, system cleaner, anti theft, call and sms blocker etc.)
- ES File Manager (Newest)
- Super User (by Chainfire)
- Rom is FULL MULTILANGUAGE
What else :
Rom have some speed optimization, with Xperia launcher work faster than stock JB Launcher.
I delete few tweaks to gave Camera and Gallery errors or crashes.
What to do :
- Fix google account synchronization
All Roms is tested by Me and my friends before Upload. But if you find bug or not working app, write me PM.
PS. if you want to make a screenshoot press : POWER and VOLUME- at this same time and hold 1sec, you will hear sound like camera take a photo. Screenshot save to sdcard (not you ext sdcard but into phone memory) "screenshot" folder.
Best regards from Poland.
Donate with PayPal to bassrockers
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM