- Title: Hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A101
- Listed: 07/22/2015 6:27 am
- ROM Version: Acer Iconia Tab A101
You must be logged for ROM download.
1894 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
How to hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A101
Factory reset Acer Iconia Tab A101
1. Place the rotation lock switch in the up position
2. Press and hold the Volume down button, which is located farthest from the rotation lock
3. With the Volume down button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume down button.
4. Once the tablet vibrates, switch the rotation lock on and off repeatedly while still holding the Volume down button.
5. Release the Volume down button and stop switching the rotation lock once the "Erasing Userdata…" message appears in the upper left corner of the screen
6. Once the factory reset has been completed your tablet will load to the Welcome screen.
7. Your Factory Data Reset has completed now follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.
Donate with PayPal to n2v2r
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM