2588 total views, 1 today
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-L01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B311
- Build: PLK-L01C10B311
- Required Version: B120
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Type: Incremental (delta) update
- File Name: Update.zip
How to Upgrade
This update will only work on the Russian Honor 7 that’s already running the latest C10B120 Lollipop firmware.
- Download the ‘update.zip’ OTA package from one of the mirrors provided above.
- Connect your Honor 7 to the PC in MTP and transfer that ‘update.zip’ package to its external microSD card inside a folder named ‘dload’.
- After that unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Go to menu > Local update, tap the update.zip package and confirm the installation.
- Your device will automatically reboot into its stock recovery and start flashing the update.
- In case you encounter an error, make sure the phone is running the required firmware and is not rooted.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM