1643 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-UL00
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B304
- Build Number: PLK-UL00C675B304
- Required Version: B160/B170
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Date: 28.12.2015
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: India
- File Name: Honor7_Marshmallow_version_B304.rar
This update is only intended/suitable for the Indian Honor 7 (PLK-UL00). Your device has to be running C675B160 or C675B170 in order to be able to flash this firmware. Here are the main steps to installation.
- Download the RAR package from the above-mentioned mirror and extract it using any archive utility.
- You’ll get a folder ‘dload’ alongside a PDF or two.
- Copy the ‘dload’ folder to your Honor’s external microSD card.
- Make sure the SD card is formatted in FAT32 filesystem and doesn’t contain any other dload folder.
- Finally, unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app. Go to Menu > Local Update, select the full Update.app package and flash it.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM