TWRP 220.127.116.11 for HOMTOM HT3 Pro
Tested on 1.0.6 ROM
Download and Install correctly Mediatek Preloader drivers
(On Win 8.1/10, you need to disable driver signature before install)
UNPACK ZIP in a folder
1. Make sure your phone has usb debugging enabled and the OEM bootloader unlocked.
2. No need for root, you can easily root your phone later by installing the supersu zip file by chainfire through this twrp recovery.
3. With flashtool load MT6735M_Android_Scatter_twrp
4. Make sure only the recovery partition is selected
5. Select download and connect the phone to pc (phone must be powered off)… in few seconds will start the process and the new TWRP will be flashed.
To enter in the recovery, power off the phone, push VOL + and Power at the same time, you will see three words with VOL + you move selection, with VOL – you must select Recovery
During first boot of twrp, allow modification of system files, if you leave read only, you loose TWRP at second boot
I won't provide any additional installation instructions, these can be readily found on the internet. Don't ask me any noob questions, you can do that on any phone forum other than needrom. I also won't respond to any PM, I just don't have the time for that. If you don't know what flashtools are or any of risks involved in flashing, don't do this, you are on your own and I do not guarantee anything or be responsible for any problems. This is only provided for your own convenience.
Always make a valid and complete backup of your phone before flashing anything!
Credits: TeamWin Recovery Project Team.