- Title: HTC Hero
- Listed: 03/14/2013 5:51 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.0.4 CM9
You must be logged for ROM download.
3275 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
ROM HTC Hero – ROM Android 4.0.4 CM9
- Rebased on CM9 RC2
- Added Google now
- Added/Removed some things
- Included small gapps
- De-odexed (will re-odex soon)
- Native USB works without the UMS app
- Added/removed init.d scripts
- Fixed mobile data signal strength icon
- Re fixed bluetooth (still wont pair)
- Build.prop tweaks
- Fixed KSM toggle in performance settings
- Some init.rc tweaks
- Increased boot OC to 245mhz-672mhz
- Changed CPU governer to smartassv2
- Resized CM9 wallpapers
- This rom now really flies! Recommended update from 2.2 or lower
- [Removed Aroma installer
- Youtube works
- Fully odexed
- Fixed wifi on boot
- Added build.prop experimental lines
- Some systcl.conf tweaks
- Fixed OC settings
- Tweaked lowmemkiller
- Fixed mobile data (uncheck 2g only box)
- Some init.rc tweaks
- Added full APN's list
- New CM9 bootanimation with CID
- Touch Aroma installer
- Added ICS reloaded
- Added optional modded phone.apk
- Fixed wifi on boot (Thanks 1ceb0x)
- Build.prop tweaks (Thanks 1ceb0x)
- Changed instalation theme
- Aroma installer
- Added Beats audio
- Added 3 optional launchers
- Added Flykernel-13 (optional)
- Added 2 bootanimations
- Added a few optional apps
- Added libhtc_ril from ICS rom by 1ceb0x
- Other tweaks I can't remember
- Reduced boot overclock from 710mhz to 633mhz
- Added some more libs from other ICS biulds
- Biuld.prop tweaks
- Added some libs from other ICS biulds
- Changed updater-script
- Added some Gapps
- Initial release
Language support: Multilang
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded zip file [Cyanogenmod_9] to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone (wait for complete shutdown).
Boot into ClockworkMod recovery. For this, press and hold the Home and Power buttons together until it boot into ClockworkMod recovery. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option.
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Then perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. After that, from the main CWM recovery screen, select Advanced and then Wipe Dalvik Cache. Select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Again, wait few minutes till the data wipe process is completed.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the CM9 zip file (Cyanogenmod_9) that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button (tap on it if using touch version). Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into CM9. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Donate with PayPal
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM