- Title: HTC ONE M7 Avatar
- Listed: 04/14/2014 7:40 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
4762 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
ROM Mobile HTC ONE M7 – ROM Android 4.2.2 Avatar
Version Stable 3.3 – 04/10/2014
- Status Bar
- Fixed memory leaks
- Theme Chooser
- Google playstore like theme chooser – head here and download cool MIUI converted themes and CM themes.
- Bazooka Launcher (market link)
- Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post)
- Enhanced theming by adding dockbar
- Preview mode to edit workspaces
- Many new Customization options.
- Different gestures like swipe-up, swipe-down, double-tap, home-button press are added.
- Added "edit workspace" option in menu button.
- Messaging App
- Changed message thread to make them themeable
- Themeable Emoticons
- Boot Animation
- Themeable boot animation – the only CM ROM to do so.
- Font Theming
- Only ROM to support change of font without a reboot.
- Tons of themes which change font – Eg: Buff, Simpsons, Mi_Xmas, European Gorgeous etc
- Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server
- OTA updater – you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device
- Changed to support Avatar ROMs
- Support for Gapps – download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
- Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
- Changed to make them themeable
- Support for complex unlock gestures
- A smart tasker kind of app which can help you to automate your device.
- You can use exisiting rules or create your own customized rules for your needs.
- Layout Theming
- Themes not only change images, colors but it also can change the size, shape and position of any UI element.
- Theme Editor
- A tool to insulate you from all the complex operations involved in theming.
Step 1: First of all download Avatar 4.2.2 ROM for HTC One M7 and Google Apps gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip
Step 2: Now, connect your HTC One M7 to PC using USB cable and then mount your storage first.
Step 3: Once you manage access f your phone SD card content from your computer, copy downloaded zip files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any file.
Step 4: Once you finish file transfer procedure, disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Step 5: Switch off the phone. Boot your phone in bootloader mode. To do so, hold the Volume Down button while powering on the phone. In bootloader mode use the Volume Up and Down arrow buttons to change the highlighted option and the Power button to select an option. Find and select Recovery Mode. [in recovery use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select].
Step 6: As we mentioned earlier, it’s important to perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a Nandroid backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup process done.
Step 7: It’s time to perform some wiping task to eliminate clash between new ROM and previous ROM. To do so, first select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wiping process done. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping cache partition process completed, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping. When all done, it’s safe to move into next step.
Step 8: Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the avatar-3.3-STABLE-20140410-m7ul.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 3 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation on next screen and soon the ROM installation procedure start.
Step 9: Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 8 but choose gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
Step 10: When all done, you should go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone. The phone will then boot into this new ROM, however you should note the first boot usually take time usually about 5 minutes.
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM